10. Passion for life. The best teachers aren’t just interested in their subject, they are passionate about it. They are also passionate about many other things. They praise good weather and smile when they take a few minutes to discuss last night’s episode of a popular TV show. They have an energy that almost makes them glow and that you want to emulate as much as possible. They approach tasks with a sense of challenge rather than routine. They take the universe’s curve balls and turn them into fun (if possible). They are human, certainly, but they make you feel that there is always a reason to keep going. Things will get better no matter how much they appear to suck at that moment.
my favourite teacher
I am a student of would like to tell you about my teacher, Shabana Mam who made a great difference in my life. When I first entered into my school … india
A ideal teacher is who can understand his / her students nature. And inspire them by his/her own lectures. A GREAT TEACHER
I WAS A STUDENT AT KGETHATSEBO KHETHULWAZI SEC. SCHOOL,THE REASON WHY I MADE IT THUS FAR IT IS BECAUSE OF THE QUALITY OF THE TEACHERS THERE. NM
As a teacher you make a choice to be an educator, to share of the knowledge that you have and to grow with your students. To inspire the children to read, … The Best Teacher
I had the best teacher in the whole world. He was fun, funny, told great stories, is Italian, and had amazing teaching skills. My teacher made us laugh, … ALL ABOUT TEACHER
FOR THE BELOW LITERATURE PLEASE MAKE WIDE PUBLICITY FOR THE SAKE OF REALISING NOBLE SERVICES OF TEACHERS FRETERNITY. ELOBORATION OF T E A C H E … Importance of a teacher in our life
I want to say the story of importance of a teacher in our are nothing without teacher when a child was born then a mother serve him and take care … MY GEETHA TEACHER...
my geetha teacher not only a teacher but also a very good mother to all of her gives courage and confident to all her children......love u … mensah benard, uew, mathematics department
a good teacher should should have positive expectations about his or her students a loving teacher
A good teacher does not pretend that she is good but rather portrays it to her class. A teacher must be willing to understand each of her pupils and she … MY PASSION IN THIS GOD-GIVEN JOB CALLED "TEACHING"
I never really wanted to be a teacher at first but my mother literally dragged me to this profession. According to her someone must carry the job … Qualities Of a Good Teacher
A Good Teacher should also be a perpetual Student and should be able to make learning a pleasant experience. He should teach Students to face a crisis … Good teacher
A good teacher is not on a fault finding mission with no solutions But should help his/her students with the right information, right guidance at the … Effective Teacher
An effective teacher is one who takes the time to get to know each and every child in their care. Through careful modes of communication and mutual respect, … What is a Teacher ?
A teacher is someone who teaches you The finer aspects of life, Someone who encourages you to share your Gifts and talents wisely And inspires you … Click here to write your own.
– I’ve been a good actor, only pretending to know stuff, then looking it up in the student’s book when they come to me. (It’s not all bad being a good actor though…) This was fine when I was younger and had had less time to swot, but doesn’t look so good now…
– I have not always been organised, sometimes letting myself drift into whatever the outside world presents to me. This has proved VERY uncomfortable!
– I have not always been a good communicator of my needs and expectations, either to my pupils or to my school authorities – and when they failed me, I sank!
– As for patience, I have often had a very short fuse in classes, particularly with students who have the same weaknesses as myself!